- Liu & T. Tran, The ejecting lamella of impacting compound droplets, Applied Physics Letters 115 073702 (2019).
- Vo & T. Tran, Critical Conditions for Jumping Droplets, Physical Review Letters 123, 024502 (2019).
- L. Guo, N. Saengchairat, S. Agarwala, W.Y. Yeong, and T. Tran, Sessile droplets containing carbon nanotubes: a study of evaporation dynamics and CNT alignment for printed electronics, Nanoscale 11, 10603 (2019).
- Q.Y. Lu, N.V. Nguyen, A.J.W. Hum, T. Tran, C.H. Wong, Optical in-situ monitoring and correlation of density and mechanical properties of stainless steel parts produced by selective laser melting process based on varied energy density, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 271, 520-531 (2019).
- H.W. Tan, J. An, C.K. Chua, T. Tran, Metallic Nanoparticle Inks for 3D Printing of Electronics, Advanced Electronic Materials 5 (5), 1800831 (2019).
- D. Liu & T. Tran, Droplet impact on heated powder bed, Soft Matter 14, 9967 (2018).
- D. Liu & T. Tran, Microfluidic mixing using PDMS-based microporous structures, Microfluid Nanofluid 22, 123 (2018).
- D. Liu and T. Tran, Vapor-induced attraction of floating droplets, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 9 , 4771 (2018).
- Q. Vo and T. Tran, Contact line friction of electrowetting actuated viscous droplets, Physical Review E 97, 063101 (2018).
- D. Liu and T. Tran, Emergence of two lamellas during impact of compound droplets, Applied Physics Letters 112, 203702 (2018).
- T.B. Nguyen , D. Liu , M.I. Kayes , B. Wang , N. Rashin , P. Leu, and T. Tran, Critical heat flux enhancement in pool boiling through increased rewetting on nanopillar array surfaces, Scientific Reports 8, 4815 (2018).
- Q. Vo, Haibin Su, and T. Tran, Universal transient dynamics of electrowetting droplets, Scientific Reports 8, 836 (2018).
- R. Lin, T. M. Lim, T. Tran, Enhancement of mass transfer coefficient towards carbon nanotube nanoelectrode array, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 260, 1052-1058 (2018)
- R. Lin, T. M. Lim, T. Tran, Carbon nanotube band electrodes for electrochemical sensors, Electrochemistry Communications 86, 135-139 (2018).
- M. Khavari, and T. Tran, Universality of oscillating boiling in Leidenfrost transition, Physical Review E, 96 (4), 043102 (2017).
- Z. Zhan, R. Lin, V.T. Tran, J. An, Y. Wei, H. Du, T. Tran, and W. Lu, Paper/Carbon nanotube-based wearable pressure sensor for physiological signal acquisition and soft robotic skin, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 9 (43) 37921–37928 (2017).
- S. Agarwal, G.L. Goh, Y.L. Yap, G.D. Goh, H. Yu, W.Y. Yeong, T. Tran, Development of bendable strain sensor with embedded microchannels using 3D printing, Sensors and Actuators A 263 593–599 (2017).
- Y. Zhao, R. Lin, T. Tran, and C. Yang, Confined wetting of water on CNT web patterned surfaces, Applied Physics Letters 111, 161604 (2017).
- N. Saengchairat, T. Tran, C.K. Chua, A review: additive manufacturing for active electronic components, Virtual and Physical Prototyping 12 (1), 31-46 (2017)
- H.W. Tan, T. Tran, C.K. Chua, A review of printed passive electronic components through fully additive manufacturing methods, Virtual and Physical Prototyping 11 (4), 271-288 (2016).
- H. Yu, T.B. Nguyen, S.H. Ng, and T. Tran, Mixing control by frequency variable magnetic micropillar, RSC Advances, 6, 11822-11828 (2016).
- R. Lin, T. Tran, Mass transport through carbon nanotube–polystyrene bundles, Journal of Electronic Materials 45 (5), 2490–2495 (2016).
- H.J.J. Staat, T. Tran, B. Geerdink, G. Riboux, C. Sun, J.M. Gordillo, D. Lohse, Phase diagram for droplet impact on superheated surfaces, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 779, R3 (2015). [pdf]
- T. Nguyen, T. Tran, H. de Boer, A. van den Berg, J.C.T. Eijkel, Rotary-atomizer electric power generator, Physical Review Applied 3 (3), 034005 (2015). [pdf]
- M. Khavari, C. Sun, D. Lohse, T. Tran, Fingering patterns during droplet impact on heated surfaces, Soft Matter 11 (17), 3298-3303 (2015). [pdf]
- D. Samanta, F. Ingremeau, R. Cerbus, T. Tran, W. I Goldburg, P. Chakraborty, H. Kellay, Scaling of near-wall flows in quasi-two-dimensional turbulent channels, Physical Review Letters 113, 024502 (2014). [pdf]
- H. Nair, H. J. J. Staat, T. Tran, A. van Houselt, A. Prosperetti, C. Sun, and D. Lohse, Leidenfrost temperature increase for impacting droplet on carbon nanofiber surfaces, Soft matter 10 (13), 2102-2109 (2014). [pdf]
- M. Khavari and T. Tran, Study of droplet impact on heated surfaces using total internal reflection, Pro-AM (2014).
- H. L. Huissier, Y. Tagawa, T. Tran, and C. Sun, Levitation of a drop over a moving surface, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 733, R4 (2013). [pdf]
- T. Tran, H. de Maleprade, C. Sun, D. Lohse, Air entrainment during impact of droplets on liquid surfaces, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 726, R3 (2013). [pdf]
- T. Tran, H. J. J. Staat, A. Susarrey-Arce, T. C. Foertsch, A. van Houselt, H. J.G.E. Gardeniers, A. Prosperetti, D. Lohse, and C. Sun, Droplet impact on superheated micro-structured surfaces, Soft Matter 9, 3272-3282 (2013). [pdf]
- W. Bouwhuis, R. C. A. van der Veen, T. Tran, D. L. Keij, K. G. Winkels, I. R. Peters, D. van der Meer, C. Sun, J. H. Snoeijer, D. Lohse, Maximal air bubble entrainment at liquid drop impact, Physical Review Letters 109, 264501 (2012). [pdf]
- H. Kellay, T. Tran, W. Goldburg, N. Goldenfeld, G. Gioia, and P. Chakraborty, Testing a missing spectral link in turbulence, Physical Review Letters109, 254502 (2012). [pdf]
- R. C. A van der Veen, T. Tran, D. Lohse, and C. Sun, Direct measurements of air layer profiles under impacting droplets using high-speed color interferometry, Physical Review E 85 026315 (2012). [pdf]
- T. Tran, H. J. J. Staat, A. Prosperetti, C. Sun, and D. Lohse, Drop Impact on Superheated Surfaces, Physical Review Letters 108, 036101 (2012). [pdf]
- P. Chakraborty, T. Tran, and G. Gioia, Leading-order dynamics of gravity-driven flows in free-standing soap films, Journal of Elasticity 104, 105-114 (2011). [pdf]
- T. Tran, P. Chakraborty, N. Guttenberg, A. Prescott, H. Kellay, W. Goldburg, N. Goldenfeld and G. Gioia, Macroscopic effects of the spectral structure in turbulent flows, Nature Physics 6, 438-441 (2010). [pdf]
- T. Tran, P. Chakraborty, G. Gioia, S. Steers, and W. Goldburg, Marangoni shocks in unobstructed soap-film flows, Physical Review Letters 103, 104501 (2009). [pdf]